8.05.2010

This Week

Thank you to Nectar and Light for sharing her friends posting of this video by The Avett Brothers: I and Love and You. It's now on my iTouch. Also thanks for sharing about Keb 'Mo. I love cooking to both of these, especially Keb 'Mo.



Working on some simple food this week since it's 107˚. Nothing grand or exciting except yummy Hebrew National hot dogs with quick pickled red cabbage. Nobody ate it but me, but I'm not complaining. Making Pictures & Pancakes homemade Worcestershire because I'm a Bloody Mary freak. Fish tacos are on the horizon as well as homemade pizzas.

I made fried chicken for the first time in years with a combo of bread crumbs and flour. It was so good and super crunchy. The last drumstick called to me in the night....and I ate it cold...like Nigella...at the fridge....in my PJ's. No regrets! Will share recipe later.


No comments: