- $40/person (less than 5 people)
- $35/person (less than 10 people)
- $30/person (less than 15 people)
*It's not recommended to have more than 15 people.
*Price includes a recipe packet for each person and ample samples/meals.
*Groceries typically add $5-$15 per person, depending on the type of class you choose.
Types of Classes:
- Spa Cuisine- healthy eating made delicious, easy, and fast without the use of crazy ingredients.
- Ethnic Cuisines- you choose the country! From Morocco to France and more... the choices are endless.
- Cooking from the Pantry- so your pantry is full but you have nothing to cook?! Learn how to cook with what you've got with just a few additional fresh ingredients.
- Grilling- learn how to grill that perfect piece of meat or fish by using the techniques that restaurants use to serve everything perfectly juicy.
- Mystery Box- this class is similar to the popular cooking show, "Chopped."
- Cooking for Kids- learn how to cook family and kid-friendly meals without a lot of work and with options to include picky eaters. This class may be tailor-made to fit your needs and kids ages (if kids are participating). Also, can include making your own baby food for infants and toddlers.
- Just Desserts- from Creme Brulee to crepes, whatever you've been curious to learn.
- Chopping and Dicing- the most popular class ever. Learn how to use your knives safely and efficiently like the pros, from chopping an onion properly, to getting into those crazy fruits like mango and avocado.
- Dinner Party Made Easy- cook a 3-4 course meal in less than 2 hours!
*All classes enjoy eating all the food prepared.
*All silverware, serving utensils, serving dishes, plates/cups/bowls, eating utensils, and cooking equipment is to be provided by the host unless otherwise discussed with the instructor.