5.19.2011

Other People's Music

Mykonos from Sean Pecknold on Vimeo.


I came across this video while catching up on some of the blogs I follow. Thought I'd share it. We went to Mykonos on our honeymoon, almost 14 years ago, so it caught my eye and now it's got my ears. I'm really liking this band. Good cooking music for a mellow day.

I made Martha's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies while listening. These are my new favorite cookie. I used milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet, cut the white sugar down to 1/4 cup, and omitted the cinnamon. They taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup. Y U M !

PS- made the Chicken Posole Soup again this week... too good, but now it's finally getting hot outside again, so I guess that's it for soup. Well, except that I could eat my Butternut Squash Soup everyday.

No comments: